Thursday, February 19, 2009

postnumber9

My first day of school in my country
we are Wah Wah Say and Wah Eh.we are sister.we lived in a small village near forst.
our village's name was Na K' Phaw.our whole family lived together.
we had many plants and a large garden.when we were six years old.we went to school in our village. both of us walked to school for about one hour.
our parents were busy.they were work.my father worked in the farm and my mother took care of the annimals and cooked and cleaned the house.so they could not pick us up at our school.
one day when we came back ti was raining and water lavel went up in the river and it raining a lot.we cried and we called our parents a lot but our parents didn't hear us,because it was very far and it raining a lot.
so we decided to cross the water.we were so afraid of the water.it was up to our mouths.after we cross the water we feel better.so we went home.
when we got home our mother saw us first.she told us why you didn't call your uncle pick up you.your uncle lived near the school you could call him.that was very danger.for the last time don't do it.if the rain a lot call your uncle pick up you at home.
then we listen to our parents and later we never do it.if the rain a lot we always call our uncle to pick up our back to home.
thank you.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Wah Wah Say and Wah Eh. My name is Jonna. I used to teach at Arlington Hills with Teacher Jen.

    Thank you for sharing about your life! I would be SO scared if it rained that much in MN! You know, I am living in Indonesia right now, and the weather is similar to Burma. It rains A LOT and is very hot!!

    How many people are in your family? Are your parents with you in MN? Do you both work?

    I hope to hear from you soon!

    Teacher Jonna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello....
    I am wah eh. I have three people in my family. My husband my doughter and me.This month my husbandg get a job. I am gooing to this achool.When i am gooing to school my doughter go to the day care.
    My parents don't live with me.They live in Ireland with my brothers and sisters.only we two sisters come to the U.S. because we live different refugee camp.at first we live together but,our refugee camp had only 4grade.so we finished 4grade and we have to change to another school so,We move to another refugee camp to go to school.so we lave our parents.and live different camps. I remember all my family in Ireland.I hope we will meet again.but we can talk on the phone.so we are happy.
    Thank you.
    for Wah Eh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!teacher Jonna how are you doing now?i am well.thank you for you write back to me.teacher i have 3 people in my family.my husband,my daughter and me.my parents didn't live with me.my whole family live in Ireland both me and my sister live in Minnesota.we have no a job.we study english now.I love school.i hope to speak english well.bye teacher Jonna....

    ReplyDelete