Thursday, February 19, 2009

post number 3

My family memory
my name is YO SHUE I have four brothers and two sisters my family was a big family we lived in the villager I am the elder brother my father is farmer everday he works in the farm he planted rice with vegetables my mother stayed home and took care of my younger sister and younger brothers she cooked our food and kept the house and fed the animals too we had four bulls and six cows four cats two dogs with chickens and ducks she was a busy mother my elder sister and my younger brother and I went to school my favorite food was vegetable curry soup white rice and fishs curry I loved my favorite food for my mother cooked.we had a small flowers gardem.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Yo shue....It's Teacher Jonna!!!! How are you?? I miss you...I hope everything is good in your life.

    Wow! You have a BIG family, and you were the oldest?? Did that make you responsible for a lot of things around the house?

    I like vegetable curry too. Was it spicy?? Of course it was spicy...your Karen! :)

    Can you describe what your village looked like to me?

    I hope to hear from you soon Yo Shue! Are you working?

    Jonna

    ReplyDelete