Thursday, February 19, 2009

4

Tuesday Baw
story about My best school memory.
My memory When I was a child.I went to school everyday with my younger sisters and my friend too.My school was very big and tall.And we had many students and many teachers.
And they taught us.So they were ferindly and they were happy at our school.
But we had two headmasters one man and one woman.So they were good to the students.
Everyday they taught about reading,writing,listening and speaking.Because we had 8 subjects.
the subjects are karen,burma,thain,math,geography,science,history and environment.so very different.
for students.But my favorite subjects are English,thain,math and geography.
We had 65 teachers some old and some young.But but they werw good and friendly.
so Iam sharing my memory now.
Thank you All.

1 comment:

  1. Tuesday...It's Teacher Jonna!!! How are you?? I hope you are doing well...

    Your school in Burma sounded very nice. Why was English one of your favorite subjects? And what subject is thain? I'm sorry, I don't understand...

    Are you working now? How do you like being in Jen's class? She is a great teacher, isn't she?

    Well, I hope to hear back from you. I miss you!

    TEacher Jonna

    ReplyDelete