Thursday, February 19, 2009

6

Sit Nyein Aye Date-Feb 19,2009

My First Day of School in My Country

Most of the people go to school for their life goal. Some are happy to go to school but some are not. Everybody who goes to school has different feelings and they may feel their first day of school experience is exciting and they may make a mistake.
When I went to college in my country, my first day of school made me happy and excited. My college is established in the capital of my state and very far from my native town. So I had to stay in the capital city and rent the dormitory to be able to go to school. I left my town and that city was very strange for me. On the first day of school, I didn't have any friends and I didn't know where my class was. So I was very afraid to be late for the class. I felt alone and I asked the girl who stayed in my dormitory how to go to school. And then, we introduced ourselves. She was my first friend. She was very kind to me. I went to school together with her. The class started at 9:00 am. The teacher asked the students to introduce one another. The teacher also introduced herself.
I made many friends that day. All were charming and friendly. I visited around the school with my friends. I felt happy and excited in the first day of school. I always remember my friends and that school. I studied that school for three years and learned the computer technology. I was really happy when I studied there in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! My name is Jonna and I used to teach at Arlington Hills with TEacher Jen!

    Thank you for sharing your story with me. You are a WONDERFUL writer!

    What was the name of your college? And what city was it in?

    Do you want to work with computers in MN? How long have you been in MN? It's really cold, isn't it??

    I hope to hear back from you!

    Teacher Jonna

    ReplyDelete