Thursday, February 19, 2009

post number 11

about my first job
when I came to this country
I was very worried; because I did'it have work.
Then I went out differents places;looking for a job with a friend we went; to the factory; but nothing they were full; next we went to the restaurant; they were looking for many people.
with experience but I did'it have experience; I was very hard.
but one day' came the surprise some body was looking for people without experience; in one factory this was my oportunity; and the next day I starting to work It was good news for me.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I am Teacher Jonna. I used to teach at Arlington Hills with Jen. Jen is me best friend. :)

    It is difficult to find a job!
    What was the name of the restaurant you you wanted to work at?
    What is the name of the factory you work at now? How many hours a week do you work?
    Do you have a family?

    I would love to learn more about you, so hopefully you will have time to write me back. Maybe when I come back to MN I can meet you too. :)

    Bye!

    Teacher Jonna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen New Year
    Dear!Indonesia student.
    We are Paw Nay and wah wah say.We would like to tell you about Karen New Year.Every year we celebrated Karen New Year on jauary 1st.All of the Karen people gather together in one place and celebrated the Karen New Years. we have many programs about the Karen cultures.First we were worship and than we were listened people told the a bout the history of karen new years.After that young and young women showed the karen tranditional and they danced and they played the drama and they sang a song.At that day all the karen people wore the karen cloths.In the party all the karen people brought food and we ate together we were very happy.We celebrated the karen new years for the hold days.

    ReplyDelete