Thursday, February 19, 2009

post number 8

My name is paw nay.

About my father.
In my life I am very happy because I had a beautiful father.When I was a child I didn't know everything but I know that my father love me so much.He was a brave person in my life.He worked hard for his family.My father liked to raised animals and he liked to planted vegetables in the farm.My father also was a soildier.He can made a ring,knife and gun.Later because he got six about the gastric so he retire.
At that time my father was very six and he stayed home with my fanily.My mother have to took care of my father.when my father got better he went to the farm to planted vegetables and raised animals.My father liked to cast the fishing net every morning.My parents have a store. They sold the fish and many kind of foods for people who travelled to the village.Several years later when 2007 Jone 24 my father left my family.My family was very sad because my family never saw him again.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Paw Nay...It's Teacher Jonna!! How are you doing??

    Your father sounds like a wonderful man! What vegetables did he like to plant? And where did he go on June 24, 2007? You must feel very sad not to see him anymore...

    Is your whole family in MN now, or just you? Are you working?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi teacher jonna
    how are you to day I am very happy because I have read you write back to me.teacher I want to see you and you husband with the message.when will you come back?any way if you don't for get me and our school that ok.teacher do you for get your food?what kind of food do you eat at indonesia?It LooK Like karen food or not.can you show me in the picture? thank you
    by paw nay

    ReplyDelete