Thursday, February 19, 2009

5

Nyan lin 2/19/2009
About my mother
All people love their mother but some people can't see their mother. Not only humen and animals, but also all trees have a mother.In my impression all mother love their children.
My mother loves me very much because I am the only son in my family. My mother is a good housewife for my father and my family. She does the shopping,cooking,ironing and housework. She is a good cook. She is very kind to everyone. In our childhood my mother
taught English and Math. She is a good teacher for me. My father is a shopkeeper, so she also helps my father. She is not only tidy but also disciplined. In my childhood she taught me how to save money, how to speak with people who were older than me, and so on. And she helped other neighbours, if they have some problems. All our neighbours love her very much. Now she lives in Burma. I remember my mother very much.
In my impression all people also love their mother very much.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! My name is Jonna. I used to teach at Arlington Hills with Teacher Jen. She is one of my very best friends. :)

    Your mother sounds like a wonderful woman! What is her name and what does she look like? You must miss her very much...Will she ever come to MN?

    What is your favorite food your mother cooks? I love my mother's spaghetti and meatballs. :)

    I hope to hear from you soon!

    Teacher Jonna

    ReplyDelete