Thursday, February 19, 2009

post number 14

My Mother

My mother name is Daw Than Than Oo.She is sixty years old. She is a reatier. My mother is not good health but very busy household work. My mother has two sons and two daughters. My mother is always kindness and helpful. She likes butter and fruits.She lives in Burma. She loves sons and daughters.My mother is always kindness and helpful my father.My mother is always wake up at 6 o'clock.And then she goes to the market. She buys the vegetables and meets after she comes back my house.She begins cooking. She finished cooking and then she washes my family clothes after she rests she repairs morning breakfast in my family. My familys are eating breakfast all together.My family always very happy.

1 comment:

  1. oooohhh.... I think your mother is so good and so kind mother. but what do you mean obout reatier? I don't understand. are you miss her and all of your family in Burma? and how about you in Arlingtonhills, are you enjoy?
    sorry, what is your name??
    my name is vivin i'm Indonesian.

    ReplyDelete