Thursday, February 19, 2009

post number 11

ABOUT MY MOTHER
My mother is my bets frend because I can speak with her about her about everything. She is living in mexico and I call her every week. I chat with her for hours. She told me abaut my brothers and sisters and my father.
I wish my mom came with me to this coutry bat She doesn't got the visa last year. She will try this year and I hope she gotter it because I miss her alot.
I want to take my mother to meet the places I have met, She has never had a trip before. when my mom came with mi I will to take at the mall of america because is the biger moll of this coutry.

1 comment:

  1. oh..!it's good, you can tell everything to her,and she can give you suggest,advice and support. And I hope your mother can came this year to met you.
    1.How long have you been in USA?
    2.Are you life in dormitory?
    3.Did you ever came back to your hometown?
    4.Do you have a best friend that you can share with her or him?
    5.Do you have family in USA?
    I'll wait your answer...!By Lena

    ReplyDelete