Thursday, February 19, 2009

post number 15

MY FIRT DAY OF SCHOOL IN THE U.S.

When i was the firt day in my school. I felt very scared. I din't know how to speek. I din't know how to write. I din't know how to say to other people. I din't know how to say manythings. But my teacher teached me how to read and write a.b.c. but very difficult to me to understand. I din't know how to say that sound in correct. I din't understand manythings. I knew write my name only. But my teacher teached me every day. I loved my teacher very much. Because she very good teached me. I never forgot her. She teached me know how to read and write a.b.c. I was very happy.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chong...it's Teacher Jonna!!! How are you?? How are your beautiful children?? I hope you are doing well...

    Your English has improved SO much since that first day of class! You should feel very proud. :) I have two questions though: 1) What does b.c. mean? and 2) Who was your first teacher?

    I hope to hear from you soon!!!!
    Teacher Jonna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teacher Jonna...it's Chong!!! How are you?
    What are you doing now? I hole you and peter are doing well and happy to teach their. I'm so happy to see you write a letter to me. so for my children they are fine. I write b.c. mean. Is beginning o to level A. for my first teacher name is candy!

    I hole you to com back soon!!!
    Chong

    ReplyDelete